Friday, September 18, 2009

Solving Trig Equations

today we started into the ever so loved trig equations. Although I seemed to understand most everything that Mr. Max was talking about, Alot of people didn't and therefore this class was a good refresher for me. All the Repetition and going over things made it so that the information presented was drilled into my head. We also learned how a trigonometric function can be put onto a graph. this is the basic function that will be always appearing throughout this course. I learned a bit more on how exactly to solve where each asymotope is and also more importantly how to solve a question that involves several answers cause the question has a set limit. I found this class very useful because asside from this i also got 1/2 of my chart finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment